Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Family Seating at Concerts

Now, I have a little trouble with this one, because I see both sides equally. Maybe y'all can help me out with this one.

When I was younger, my family and I used to go to these Miami Boys Choir concerts, and I'd sit with my parents and brothers. It was nice. We all bonded. My friend was telling me, though, at a concert she wanted to attend with her husband, they were not allowed to sit together. They had to be separate. That's when it gets ridiculous. She wanted to see a concert with her husband!

However, there is some really bad mingling that goes on at these family-seating concerts. All the teenagers who think they're cool get together with the opposite sex and hang out all night and do who knows what. Besides the fact that they're noisy, rude, and distracting.

So is it better to separate a family and prevent that? Or keep family-seating and let that go on?

6 Comments:

At 1/09/2005 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But don't you want to be able to sit with your husband as well?
I see both sides. I just wish they can fix the problem. Let married couples sit together. Families sit together, but not let singles sit together. Impossible. So you take the best there is.

 
At 1/10/2005 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gotta be seperate seating because the teenage schmucks ruined it for everybody else.

 
At 1/11/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

To last comment: I don't know who you are or anything, but if you are/were married, wouldn't you want to be able to sit with your spouse, without those obnoxious teenagers?

What makes them think they're so cool anyway? Cuz they're with the opposite sex? big freakin deal. You wanna be cool, go to a GOYISH concert.

 
At 1/12/2005 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how exactly does going to a goyish concert make them cool?
BK

 
At 1/14/2005 8:30 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I don't think going to a goyish concert makes them cool, but it's definitely cooler to go to a Billy Joel concert (#5,#2) than to go to a Chevra concert any day.

 
At 1/17/2005 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does #2 mean? BK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home