Friday, December 17, 2004

Switching to Touro

I was back in my old school yesterday. This time I actually worked there, but that's a story for when I have more than 4 minutes.
Anyway, my principal calls me over and tells me what kind of nutcases he sees on the corner of my school, and can't believe i go to school with them.
Then he says, "I have a great idea. Did you ever think of transferring to Touro?"
I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Absolutely not." Glad I didn't slip a "hell, no" in there. But ha.
Always trying...

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2004 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just though you would find this intersting: Before one of my finals today I overheard some of my classmates who are goyim talking about applying to Graduate Schools. You should have heard how this one Black Girl/(Woman?) in my class saying she may apply to Touro's Speech program like her friend did and how other classmates were yelling at her not too........~~MS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home