Friday, July 01, 2005

In My Humble Jewish Opinion Celebrates Its 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday, Humble Jewish Opinion!!

First of all, I know the new template is a little "boyish"...and I'm gonna have to get the counter again...but it's a change and I'm not 4.

I can't believe we made it!
Anyway, I really want to thank all my readers and those who comment.
If there is anything you want to hear my "Humble Jewish Opinion" (hardy har har.) on, post a comment and I'll get working on it.
I still owe y'all R-E-S-P-E-C-T part 2, and my Koylel thing...
Thanks again to everyone and have a great 4th of July weekend!
~Michelle

5 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love the new look!

 
At 7/03/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger EN said...

Happy Birthday! (I like the old look, why did you change it, it is too boyish ;-( )

 
At 7/05/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you!! :-)

I liked the old one, too, but I was bored of it, and I only have so many options, so I chose this one. :-).

I got a much cooler counter this time, too...it's all the way at the bottom, nice and colorful.

 
At 7/06/2005 8:59 PM, Blogger EN said...

How is it possible you are still 19 if your blog is a year old. You must of had a birthday somewhere? Curious to know the math.

 
At 7/07/2005 11:52 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I was 18 when I started the blog, and my profile was different. I updatded that after my 19th birthday, so that's how it says 19. I'll be turning 20 in a few months IY"H, so I'd better remember to change it then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home