Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chag Kasher V'Sameach

Hello all.

I had at least two drafts ready for you, and I realized they were totally predictable.

One was about Rabbi Blumenkrantz ZT"L. Not scathing, but my point of view about the book and the usual.

The other was about Pesach Kitchens. After completing the post, I realized why I hadn't written it before. Some things just go without saying. I'm sure at this point my regular readers can write the post for me, and correctly predict what I'd say.

So, I decided that for once I'll adhere to the cliche, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

This is a one time occurrence. Otherwise, IMHJO would be history. And we don't want that!

Have a GREAT Holiday!!

PS Over spring break, I have to write a paper. I plan to cover how Pesach in Midwood affects the local economy. If it's good, expect to read it here!!!

8 Comments:

At 3/29/2007 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed. Okay, maybe the posts would have been predictable, but this blog has to be about you and your thoughts and feelings, not about the readers and commenters. Say what's on your mind, and to heck with what the critics might say. After all, this is a blog, not a business. If anything, this "post" is a form of selling out.

 
At 3/29/2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ike--you were one of the people I was afraid of. "It's all over the place," you'd say, or, "I feel like I've read this already." So i tried to keep my pride somewhat intact. I guess that didn't work.

 
At 3/29/2007 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afraid? There should be no issue of fear here. I don't attack. A little constructive criticism, maybe.

And I'm flattered that you had me in mind when not putting up your post. But this blog is Michelle's blog, not Ike's blog, and I want it to stay that way. Again, don't worry about me so much; if you have a passion for writing and expressing yourself, keep doing it with pride, and don't worry so much about what everyone else will think.

 
At 3/29/2007 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your so cute, i like that your in tune with your audience but were kewl just do your thing
- a regular reader

 
At 3/29/2007 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with Pesach kitchens?

 
At 3/31/2007 7:27 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

I agree with ike, lol. I always respected you because you say whats on your mund. Please dont turn into another one of the nebbies..

 
At 4/01/2007 12:52 PM, Blogger chaim said...

hey this blog may be about certain jewish opinions, but if you want jewish opinions on music go to www.jewishmusix.blogspot.com

 
At 4/02/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

SemGirl--I have one for Chol HaMoed G-d Willing when I have time. But thanks :-)
Matis--I usually delete ads, but you seem nice enough I guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home