Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another Mensch in the Place

"Where is that sign?" I demanded, almost the minute after I arrived at my bungalow colony. "can I go see it?" I asked-for Blog purposes, only, of course.

My mother explained that it wasn't there anymore.

Later my mother confessed, "Dad's friend swore him to secrecy, but he knows who did it. Somebody took it down."

I guessed who did it on my first try. Another special man. This guy, thank G-d, does quite well for himself, but does not gloat in the least bit. He is so nice and friendly to everyone he meets. He's a great guy. Nobody has anything mean to say about him.

He was courageous enough to take the sign down, and for that I applaud him.

4 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Elisheva said...

It's always nice to hear that at least there are special people as well. Thanx for letting us know. If only there'd be so many more of those...

Shalom

 
At 8/31/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Elster-you're 100% right.

 
At 8/31/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

el look at the positive side

 
At 8/10/2006 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of signe was this anyways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home